- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: YET
- Model Number: YET
- Usage: Auto, Home,office,hotel,etc
- Sample order: welcome
- Power Supply: Battery
- Operation temperature: -20 ~70 degrees centigrade
- Using place: Home,office ,hotel,meeting room and so on
- Connecting hole: Three
- Product type: Doorbells
- Product name: 2016 Popular YET Wireless Keyboard Doorbell
- Feature: Warm prompt for low battery
- Key words: Wireless Keyboard Doorbell
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packing for 2016 Popular YET Wireless Keyboard Doorbell|
|Delivery Detail:||1-3 days for sample order, 4-20 days for bulk order|
2016 Popular YET Wireless Keyboard Doorbell ing
Operating instructions for the wireless doorbell:
1. Press down the learning (Play) button on the doorbell (for about 2s) and then the LED light on the right side turns on; next, release the button to enter into learning status.
2. Press down the Doorbell button on the password keyboard until the LED light twinkles for three times, indicating the learning is completed successfully.
3. Long press the Play button for about 7s untill the LED light turns off to eliminate(delete) all codes.
4. Press down the Doorbell button on the password keyboard matched, then, the doorbell will ring.
5. To adjust the volume and set to mute, please press the Volume button.
6. To select different ringing tones, please press the Tone button.
7. To listen to the ringing tone for test, please press the Play button.
Operating instructions for the controller:
This controller could be used to learn the password keyboard and wireless remote control at the same time ao as to make it controlled.
1. Methods and steps of learning and code clearing
Press down the Learn button on the controller and then release it after the LED light turns on, then, the controller enters the first-time learning status (now the LED light is off); next, press the button to be controlled on the remote control with the LED light always twinkling slowly, indicating the completion of the first time of learning. then press again the Learn button on the controller and release it after the LED light is on to enter the second-time learning status (the LED light is off); then, press down the same button on the remote control with the LED light off after blinking fast for five times, indicating the successful completion of the whole learning. Six types of these remote controls could be learned at most.
If the remote controls are lost and you want all of them to be disabled, please long press the Learn button (for over 8s) till the LED light turns off, and then the controller will clear the contents inside the memory automatically. To reuse them, learn again.
Operating instructions for the password keyboard:
1. The password is entered into the format of UUPP, in which UU refers to the user account and PP to the account password.
2. The initial password is 123456 and the user account is 00. (00 for the master administrator use.)
3. If the information is entered correctly with the keyboard, the buzzer beeps once; if any mistake, it beeps twice.
4. If the password is entered correctly, the buzzer will give a long beep; and then, the password keyboard sends a code of HCS301.
5. Press the doorbell button and send the code of 1527.
6. To restore to factory settings, please input *9#99#999#; to send the password is required to match up with the receiving terminal again.
7. The feature of peep protection is provided for password input. The password could be entered in the format of UUXXPPXX, in which XX could be random numbers.
Master administrator operation:
1. If the password of the master administrator is input correctly, the code of HCS301 will be sent (for about 2s).
2. Add or change the password (user group number: 00-21): *1#1#UUPP#.
3. Delete a single user (the master administrator cannot be deleted): *1#3#UU#.
4. Delete all passwords (the master administrator cannot be deleted): *1#5#.
Change the password: *5#UUCP#NP# CP: old password NP: new password
Note: this product could give a warm prompt for low battery. When the total voltage of four batteries is less than 4.4V, the buzzer will beep for three times every minute to remind you to replace the batteries.
How to Install
1. Wireless doorbell
a. Drill holes in right place with a pneumatic drill;
b. Install the expansion plugs and then the screws;
c. Mount the doorbell.
2. Wireless keyboard
a. Open the bottom cover, and determine holes in the installation location and then drill in the place of the holes with the pneumatic drill; next, install the expansion plugs and screws, as shown below:
b. Place the waterproof ring and mount the wireless keyboard, and then screw down
the bottom screws, as shown below:
3. Electric control lock
1. As this wireless doorbell kit is for outdoor use, regular inspection and maintenance are suggested to guarantee the stability and safety for the relevant components;
2. To prevent the doorbell from false triggering, please don’t make other transmitters involved in matching the wireless doorbell to the keyboard;
3. To avoid influencing performance effect, please replace the battery if the wireless signal is not sensitive;
4. Please pay attention during installation and use as other parts of this A905 wireless doorbell package, except the keyboard, are not waterproof;
5. If any question in the process of use, please contact us.
Our factory :
If you want to learn more , please kindly contact Kamy:
skype : kamy-yaoertai
what's app/ wechat/ mobile : +008618038012403
facebook : KamyChen